Cry of Youths

This is the time to change the way of life, this is the time to think wide,this is the time to use high energy, this is the time to motivate ourselves in different concernings, this is the time to project our future, this is the time to start something new, this is the time to spread brotherhood and love among the people in the world. This is the time to see the youths of the world with positive energy. I feel happy to say that people are responsible for their duties in the world. They produce highness of humanity to their posterities. I can never forget the contributions of them till the doomsday of my life. I can never claim the people across the world, who are responsible for? People of the world are trying to make human life more easier than possibilities. WTO,trying to commercialize the world, world's super power trying to command the integrated nations in the world. But fact is that, power genarates from the high energy of youths. It should be utilized in the surface of human resources with positive attitude. I think, when it uses in a proper way then the dreamers will dream true. Instead of that, mind of youths is being operated in an unspecified manner that's why our base on which we perform ourselves sequencely might get troubled, not easy to eliminate and dream high to touch. 
                 After spending more and more precious time in India as well as Nepal and closely lanced the mind of youths neighboring, I could not minimize my own experiences whatever recieved till date. Everything here true,  not imagery,I am drawing pictures of mind of youths around us,might be different according to you but in my expression, you may get realistic core of human values. Without the energy of youths, we cannot imagine the world with peace and prosperity. So, I unlock my heart. This is the real sound of the bottom of my heart:

" We like to go on strike,
 Try to damage buses and bike;
We like to believe in destruction, 
without teacher's instruction. 

We like to hate books and Gita, 
But we love modern and beautiful Sita;
We like to cry in vain, 
But we try the same. 

We are the real future of nation, 
But we always like to get concession; 
We are the only to play, 
But we ourselves sent away."

In this poem,' we' represent the mind of youths,first stanza reflects Introduction, second stanza reflects reaction and third stanza reflects destination. I also used rhythmic schemes to beautify my intention. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summary of The Guide

Transformation of Indian Culture

Shakespeare as a great dramatist as well as a great poet.