Crushing the Youths

I think, I am very fortunate to have my birth in the greatest democratic system in the world. Everyone knows that India is the world's biggest democratic country in the world and the people of India are very lucky to play the role for their rights freely. As I know that each man of this country has equal right to play his own feeling in different aspects. I mean, I have a big institution in the world to share own experiences in front of the honorable guardian and members of the big institution. This type of liberty, we got after a long war so that we feel immense lucky. 
                       As I congratulate those who gave us such type of things in the country. No doubt to say that, we have different land to grow different kinds of crops and vegetables to eat. We have also good institutions to get competent knowledge about the world and also of different cultures and atmospheres. People of the world looking around us that why we are so happy almost of our life? Another big question is for them, is that why we keep a position in the world in different sects. Actually, India is the country where each and every thing available freely. This is also called the place of learning and the place of monks and the place of worship and the place of God and the place of high energy. 
                              Another big point is that our country produces a large number of youths having great aspirations to make true anyhow. Here youths have dreams and passions to do.  Whatever they want to do, they do with their great efforts to get hundred out of hundred not even in a single day but the whole. They get education with a bunch of dreams. Even though, they start their work with great ideas but unfortunately most of them could not get success and they turn out from their goals. Some of them commit suicide and some of them hang over in their lives. So I think, there is a big mysterious reason behind it. 
I thought since my childhood that only political leaders played the roles to strengthen the country in different aspects but my ideas made false and my assumptions broke down when I got fact after a long journey of life. Recently, I have made my life as a Rock because of hard struggle of 32 years. I have completed my Doctor of Philosophy in Literature in 2018,since then I have been diagnosing the things have been happening around us in the society. I think my observation is something different than the common youths because I think Nation First, society second and family third for looking after. When I think about nation, I have to think about the conditions of victorious youths. Only Youths are the first pillars of the country so as a political member provide comfort for them and to give freedom to speak but instead of that some political members trying very hard to crush the aspirations of youths and dreams of youths. Now I am going to draw your attention for a big leader, I think you know well, who is Abdul Bari Siddiqi, MLA for last 40 years in the same party. Everyone knows outside except  the people of whose constituency that he is a big Leader. He is that person who has been crushing the dreams of youths of Alinagar, Darbhanga, Bihar. I try to figure out an incident that took place recently. A young man of 28, who went to him to ask about development of his own village but that man ignored him, didn't get bit notice of him. Young man depressed by his ignorance and try to gather the youths in the village and speak against his bad deeds. When that leader heard about it, he sent more than 20 people having criminal records to suppress and crush the voices of youths who dream healthy society. This is one incident but before it more than hundreds happened in the same manner. Lastly, I say that how we can imagine a healthy society having such a leader from criminal background. As a youth, try to remove this type of leader and also try to make loud voice against him. Last 40 years, he didn't try to establish a higher institution in the society and couldn't give good road connectivity. But problem is that instead of hundred lackings, he is called a good leader in the state. It's shame...shame.....shame. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summary of The Guide

Transformation of Indian Culture

Shakespeare as a great dramatist as well as a great poet.